RNT Sp. z o.o. is changing its name to REDNT Sp. z o.o.
The name change marks the beginning of the process aimed at refreshing our visual communication. REDNT new logo is more distinctive. It goes together with “INNOVATE INDUSTRY FOR PEOPLE” tagline which communicates our mission. The typography of the logo is clear and simple and a modern font highlights the out-of-the-box nature of our solutions. The public presentation of the new logo and the company’s new visual identity took place at Hannover Messe 2018 where the company presented its offer at the Polish national stand.
The decision regarding the above changes is the result of the company’s new business development strategy to extend the range of our operations and regularly implement advanced solutions for industry. REDNT Sp. z o.o. is a dynamically growing company that deals with design, prototyping, production and implementation of:
- IIoT and SCADA control systems;
- industrial process optimization systems based on machine learning and Big Data including continuous monitoring, predictive maintenance and root cause failure detection;
- solutions developed especially for industry, in particular heavy and chemical industry;
The company implements also DCS, SCADA, MES systems – historian of leading manufacturers (Siemens, Copa-Data, GE, ICONICS, OSIsoft, Askom) in companies from different sectors of the manufacturing industry.
Core products developed by REDNT Sp. z o.o. are:
- MOLOS.cloud – Internet of Things system (software and hardware);
- MOLOS.energy – Energy IoT class system for energy efficiency optimization of enterprises,
- System SAURON – a leading, SCADA class solution for the energy generation and distribution and the mining industry;
The name change does not have an impact on our legal entity which is a party to the already concluded agreements. This also means that all contracts signed with RNT Sp. z o.o. remain valid. All other data (KRS, NIP, REGON and bank account numbers) remain unchanged.
The full company details after the change are as follows: